- An international travel passport and
One of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Four years of professional work experience
- A combination of professional work experience and education that totals at least four years.
Note- Part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment.
If you fulfill the above-said conditions you can directly apply online here.
And the real struggle starts, passing CFA Level 1 exam is easy if you have complete determination.
Understand and prepare for CFA Level 1 with this exam structure:
Topics that will be covered on the CFA Level 1 Exam include:
- Ethical and professional standards
- Investment tools, including (but not limited to):
- Corporate finance
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Quantitative methods
- Asset classes, including (but not limited to):
- Alternative investments
- Equity investments
- Fixed income
- Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning